After subscribing to the website, you will discover that it highly documents the takeover of the USA by the Luciferian Globalists. The several hundred blogs have a voluminous amount of information in this regard that you can share with your loved ones to alert them that the Bible is ACCURATE, and the globalists DO have a plan to use the USA for their goal of global government.
The fact that the BIBLE says the USA will first become a habitation for every demon (Rev 18:2), and that the people living in the USA will be sucked into the demonic realm (drugs, sin, crime, sexual perversion, materialism, selfishness, arrogance, etc.) This should be a great cause of concern for every Christian. Why? Because the BIBLE says Christians MUST leave the USA or they TOO will be sucked into the demonic realm of sins. (Revelation 18:4)
Secondly, the Bible says that God uses the Antichrist global system to destroy the USA entirely after they have used it to further their global government plans (Rev 17: 16,17). Anyone, Christians included, who are left in the country, will die along with everyone else, in the annihilation of the USA. (Rev 18: 4-8)
All this is plainly revealed in Revelation 17 & 18. The key is identifying Mystery Babylon or Babylon the Great as the USA represented by the major commercial city of New York City.
Here is the proof that this is exactly what Scripture says:
THE PLAYERS ARE
is essential if you are to come to any understanding of
THE TRUTH OF BIBLE PROPHECY,
and why world events are happening as they are. Remember that Jesus warned us that DECEPTION was the
KEY TO THE RISE OF ANTICHRIST..
Stunning Biblical Evidence:
America is End-Time
"BABYLON THE GREAT"!
WHAT THE BIBLE AND THE PROPHETS SAID ABOUT BABYLON
1. Babylon would be an END TIME GREAT NATION (Rev 17,18; Isa 13:19).
2. Babylon would have a huge seaport city within its borders (Rev 18:17).
3. The Great City Babylon is the home of a world government attempt (Rev.17:18, Jer.51:44, Gen. 11:1-6,
compare Matthew 24:27, implied throughout)
4. The Great City Babylon would be the economic nerve center of the world (Rev 18:3).
5. Babylon would be the center of a one world Luciferian religious movement (Jer 51:44).
6. Babylon would be the center for the move to a global economic order (Rev 13:16).
BABYLON THE NATION
1. Babylon would be the youngest and greatest of the end time nations (Jer 50:12).
2. Babylon would be the QUEEN AMONG THE NATIONS (Isa 47:5,7; Rev 18:7).
3. Babylon would be the most powerful nation in the world (Isa 47, Jer 50, 51, Rev 1 .
4. Babylon would be the HAMMER OF THE WHOLE EARTH (Jer 50:23; Rev 18:23).
5. Babylon is called a lady, and has the symbol of the Lady (Isa 47:7-9).
6. Babylon would be the praise of the WHOLE EARTH (Jer 51:41).
7. Babylon is center of world trade (Jer 51:44; Rev 17:18; 18:19).
8. Babylon would grow to be the richest nation in the world (Rev 18:3, 7, 19, 23).
9. All nations that traded with Babylon would grow rich (Rev 18:3).
10. The merchants of Babylon were the GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH (Rev 18:23).
11. Babylon is a huge nation, with lands, cities, and great wealth (implied throughout).
12. Babylon is nation "peeled", or timbered, a land of open fields (Isa 18:2).
13. Babylon is land quartered by mighty rivers (Isa 18:2).
14. Babylon is a land that is measured out, and populated throughout (Isa 18:2).
15. Babylon destroys her own land, with pollution and waste (Isa 14:20, 18:2, 7).
16. Babylon is a land rich in mineral wealth (Jer 51:13).
17. Babylon is a the leading agricultural nation of the world (Jer 50, 51; Rev 1 .
18. Babylon is the leading exporting nation in the world (Jer 51:13; Rev 1 .
19. Babylon is the leading importing nation of the entire world.(Jer 50, 51; Rev 1 .
20. Babylon is a nation filled with warehouses and granaries (Jer 50:26).
21. Babylon is the leading INDUSTRIAL NATION OF THE WORLD (Isa 13, 47, Jer 50, 51; Rev 1
22. Babylon is noted for her horses (Jer 50:37).
23. Babylon is noted for her cattle, sheep and other livestock (Jer 50:26, 27; Rev 18:13).
24. Babylon is noted for her fine flour and mill operations (Rev 18:13).
25. Babylon is a nation of farmers and harvests huge crops (Jer 50:16, 26, 27).
26. Babylon is a huge exporter of MUSIC (Rev 18:22).
27. Babylon's musicians are known around the world (Rev 18:22)
28. Babylon has a huge aviation program (Isa 14:13-14; Jer 51:53; Hab 1:6-10).
29. Babylon's skies are filled with the whisper of aircraft wings (Isa 18:1; Jer 51:53).
30. Babylon has a huge space industry, has "mounted up to the heavens" (Jer 51:53).
31. Babylon fortifies her skies with a huge military aviation program (Jer 51:53).
32. Babylon is portrayed as a leading in high tech weapons and abilities (Jer 51:53; Hab 1:6-10; implied
33. Babylon is a nation filled with warm water seaports (Rev 18:17-19).
34. Babylon is a coastal nation and sits upon MANY WATERS (Jer 51:13).
35. Babylon trades with all who have ships in the sea year round (Rev 18:17-1 .
36. Babylon is nation filled with a "mingled" people (Jer 50:37).
37. Babylon is a SINGULAR NATION founded upon OUT OF MANY, ONE (Isa 13, 47, Jer 50, 51, Hab 1).
38. Babylon is a REPUBLIC or a DEMOCRACY, it is ruled by many counsels (Isa 47:13).
39. Babylon's governmental system breaks down (Isa 47:13).
40. Babylon is bogged down with deliberations and cannot govern properly (Isa 47:13).
41. Babylon's leaders use astrology, seers and mystics for guidance (Isa 47:13; Rev 18:2).
42. Babylon labored in the occult from her very inception (Isa 47:12).
43. Babylon falls to the occult just before her end by nuclear fire (Rev 18:2)
44. Babylon was born as a CHRISTIAN NATION (Jer 50:11).
45. Babylon turns upon its heritage and destroys it all in the end (Jer 50:11).
46. Babylon's Christian leaders lead their flock astray in prophecy and salvation (Jer 50:6; implied Rev
47. Babylon's Christian leaders are "strangers" in the Lord Houses of Worship (Jer 51:51).
48. The people of Babylon are deep into astrology and spiritism (Isa 47:12; Rev 18:2).
49. Babylon becomes the home of all antichrist religions in the world (Rev 18:2).
50. Babylon is a nation of religious confusion (Isa 47:12-13).
51. Babylon turns upon its own people and imprisons and slays them by millions (Jer 50:7,33; 51:35; 39;
Dan 7:25; Rev 13:7; 17:6; 18:24).
52. Babylon sets of detention centers for Jews and Christians and rounds them up for extermination (Jer
50:7, 33; 51:35, 49; Rev 17:6; 18:24).
53. Babylon has a mother nation that remains in existence from her birth to death (Jer 50: 12).
54. The mother of Babylon has the symbol of the LION (Dan7:4; Eze 38:13; Jer 51:38; Psalms 17:12).
55. The mother of Babylon will rule over her daughter her entire life (Dan 7:4; Jer 50:12).
56. The mother of Babylon will be a state of major decline as the end nears (Jer 50:12).
57. Babylon is considered to be a lion's whelp (Eze 38:13; Jer 51:3 .
58. Babylon will have the symbol of the EAGLE and builds her nest in the stars (Dan 7:4 EAGLE WINGS;
Isa 14:13-14; Jer 51:53).
59. Babylon turns totally antichrist and is the leading antichrist power at the end (Rev 18:2; Isa 14:4-6).
60. THE KING OF BABYLON is called LUCIFER, the ANTICHRIST (Isa 14:4-6).
61. The King of Babylon will rule from THE GREAT CITY BABYLON (Isa 14:4-6; Rev 17: 1 .
62. A world government entity will rise up to rule the world from BABYLON THE CITY (Isa 14; Hab 2, Rev
13, 17, 1 .
63. This world entity will be a diverse entity, different than all other ruling bodies of the world (Dan 7:7,
64. This entity will be a TREATY POWER ENTITY (Dan 7:7, 23 DIVERSE).
65. This entity will rise up and use the military power of Babylon the nation to RULE THE WORLD (Isa
14:4-6; Hab 1 & 2, Rev 13, 17).
66. Babylon is a huge producer and exporter of automobiles (Jer 50:37; Rev 18:13).
67. Babylon is a nation of CRAFTSMEN, experts in their trade (Jer 50, 51, Rev 18:22).
68. Babylon is noted for her jewelry of gold and silver (Rev 18:22).
69. Babylon is a huge importer and exporter of spices (Rev 18:13).
70. Babylon is a huge exporter of fine marble products (Rev 18:22).
71. Babylon is noted for her iron and steel production (Rev 18:12).
72. Babylon has huge corporations that have bases around the world (Rev 18:23, implied throughout)
73. Babylon is a nation of higher education and learning (Isa 47:10, implied throughout).
74. Babylon is a nation with a GREAT VOICE in world affairs (Jer 51:55)
75. Babylon is a VIRGIN NATION, untouched by major war (Isa 47:1).
76. Babylon has a vast military machine (Jer 50:36; 51:30; Hab 1 & 2, Rev 13:4).
77. Babylon will be instrumental in the setting up of Israel in the Middle East, and is the home of God's
people (Jer 50:47; 51:45).
78. Babylon will have a major enemy to her north (Jer 50:3, 9, 41).
79. Babylon's enemy will lie on the opposite side of the world, over the poles (Isa 13:5)
80. The enemy of Babylon will be a FEDERAL OF NATIONS (Jer 50:9).
81. The enemy of Babylon will be largely Moslem in make-up (Jer 50:17; Rev 17:16; Psalms 83:5-12).
82. The enemy of Babylon will have nuclear missiles capable of reaching Babylon (Jer 50:9, 14,; Rev
18:8, 1 .
83. The enemy of Babylon will be noted for her cruelty (Isa 13, 14, Jer 50, 51, Rev 17, 1 .
84. The enemy of Babylon will also have a huge aviation military machine (Jer 50:9, 14, Rev 18:8, 18
85. The enemy of Babylon will come into Babylon unnoticed (Isa 47:11, Jer 50:24; 51:2, 14).
86. Babylon will be filled with her enemies brought in under the guise of peace (Dan 11:21).
87. Babylon will have all of her borders cut off, and there will be no way of
escape (Jer 50:28; 51:32).
88. Babylon will be destroyed by nuclear fire (Implied throughout)
89. Babylon is land vast land with huge cities, towns and villages throughout (Implied throughout).
90. Babylon will have been a huge missionary nation for Jesus Christ (Jer 50:11; 51:7).
91. Babylon would be a home to multitudes of Jews who leave (Jer 50:4-6, 8; 51:6, 45)
92. The people of Babylon would not know their true identity (Jer 50:6, implied throughout).
93. The people of Babylon would think they are God's elect and eternal (Isa 47:7-8, Rev 18:7).
94. The people of Babylon would enjoy the highest standard of living in the world (Rev 18:7).
95. The people of Babylon would grow mad upon their idols (Jer 50:2, 38; Hab 2:1 .
96. The people of Babylon would go into deep sins of all kinds (Rev 18:5).
97. The nation Babylon dwells carelessly before the Lord (Isa 47: .
98. Babylon becomes proud, haughty, and does not consider her end (Isa 47:7- .
99. Babylon deals in the occult, in sorceries and drugs (Isa 47:9, 12; Rev 18:23) NOTE: The word sorcery
in Rev 18:23 is the Greek word pharmakeia – hence, pharmaceuticals, pharmacies, etc. DRUGS.)