Based upon facts, stats, data, and the Bible.
The 7 signs of death are NOT for everyone, as we know from Scripture there will be tens of millions of people that will survive the Tribulation Period. But we also know that billions will die. In fact, the globalists’ target of a 90% world population (currently 7.5 billion) REDUCTION, is basically what the Bible says will be the death toll as well. That means 6.7 BILLION will die.
Maybe 800 million or so will survive.
Using statistics, data, investigative journalism, and the Bible as a guide, we discover that there are a few (4, 5, maybe 6 or so) places in the world that will be nearly immune from these 7 causes of death. Instead of a 90% death toll, these safe havens will suffer a population reduction of ONLY 4% or 5% for the best ones and maybe up to 10% to 12% for the others.
Would you rather live in the USA with a 99.9% death toll, which means a certain death to you and your family, or a country with a 90% death rate, still horrible chances to survive, or one that will suffer only a 4% or 5% death rate, meaning you WILL live? Think about it? What makes these safe havens so safe? When the rest of the world will suffer huge losses?
That is what this website documents, proves, and reveals. All this is based upon facts, stats, data, and the Bible.
So IMAGINE, a few places on earth, that NOW and will in the future
- There is NOW, and will be in the FUTURE, virtually be no starvation. Every kind of food is plentiful and available. Obviously, there are some safe havens that are better than others in this regard.
- Nuclear war, WW III, and Armageddon will not affect life in these very secure locations. Neither will the depleted uranium that has been released in the “wars” of Kosovo and Iraq in the amount equivalent to 40,000 Hiroshima atomic bombs – currently circling the globe. Or the radiation from Fukushima, that has already killed billions of life forms.
- Natural disasters: earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, effects of global climate change, deadly heat, blizzards, avalanches, coastal flooding, deadly extreme cold, hail storms, tsunamis, as well as nearly every other “natural disaster” are rare, small in number, or virtually non-existent.
- Disease epidemics are rare, minor, or unheard of. Diseases such as malaria, typhoid, yellow fever, tuberculosis (including XDR tuberculosis), Schistosomiasis, the Plague, River Blindness, Cholera, amebiasis, etc. which kill millions and affect tens of millions annually. These safe havens are NOT 3rd World, where most infectious diseases exist (they are either 1st world or 2nd world countries, except for one). Most are NOT in the tropics (where vectors such as mosquitoes thrive and the only place where tropical diseases exist. The one safe haven that IS in the tropics, has one of the most healthy lifestyles and cultures in the world, making the citizenry nearly immune from these diseases). They also have adequate hygiene, running water, and sewer/waste water systems. They have highly educated people. And some have the healthiest populations in the world, most of them with much higher life expectancies than the US.
- The Antichrist system, with its life-changing 'Mark of the Beast' monetary/employment/tracking network will be very difficult to implement in most of these safe havens. Whereas in the United States, Europe, Australia and most of the rest of the civilized world, the system is already being incrementally put into practice.
- The “locals” are considered some of the friendliest and most libertarian in the world. Meaning, no matter whom you are or what you believe (left or right, black or white, rich or poor, Christian or non-christian, conservative or liberal, Catholic or Protestant…) – you will not be discriminated against, ratted out, turned in, persecuted, or isolated. The philosophy of “You do your thing and I will do mine” or “I won’t mess with you and you don’t mess with me' is the exact opposite of the “turn in your neighbor” for any infraction or 'violation” mindset that currently plagues the United States and is reminiscent of Nazi Germany.
- These safe haven countries are beautiful. They have plenty of food, water, and resources. Most are 'cheap' compared to the United States (but that is about to change real soon with the collapse of the US dollar). They have ideal climate. Are very civilized, not backward. Have more religious freedom than most places on earth.