Escape recognizes each individual's need for strong privacy protection and the careful management of personal information. Any information shared with Escape will be kept strictly confidential and is secured electronically using sophisticated encryption technology. Personal information will not be disseminated to employees of Escape except those necessary to perform the duties associated with said information. Under no conditions will Escape release personal information to any third parties in a way that discloses personal information, unless required by law or with the express permission of the owner of said personal information. Escape will not use any personal information for marketing or advertising purposes without the express permission of the owner of said personal information.
2121 Lohmans Crossing Rd Suite 504-405
Lakeway, TX 78734
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.