- Ranked #6 Safe Haven in the World
- Southern Hemisphere
- Immune from world war
- Relatively Peaceful
- Very stable government
- Long life expectancy (longer than the US)***
- 1st World***
- People are relatively friendly
- Educated populace – high literacy rates (higher than the US)***
- Spectacular country – jaw-dropping scenery
- English speaking***
- Freedom (personal freedoms best in the world)***
- Very Expensive
- Government in conjunction with the New World Order
- Immigration difficult
- Cool in 90% of the country (no place has hot summers)
- Two islands - susceptible to tsunamis, rising seas
- Earthquakes – Volcanoes
- Distance from the US – costly and time consuming
- 1st Class airfare from the US - $12,000 to $18,000
- Flight time from the US – 20-25 hours
*** Means this country is the best in this category of the Top 7 Safe Havens
* Means this country is worth noting in this category, a big plus
Here is why you would absolutely NOT choose New Zealand:
- You have to be close to the United States. The distance, the cost, and the time to get there are extreme.
- You are concerned about New Zealand’s political leanings toward the New World Order.
- You are concerned about how difficult it is to immigrate to New Zealand, and whether or not your family and friends would be able to join you.
- You can’t afford it.
- You HAVE TO HAVE warmth. You love hot weather (at least in the summer.)
Here is why you absolutely WOULD choose New Zealand:
- You HAVE TO HAVE 1st World. They are the MOST 1st World country in our Top 7.
- You HAVE TO HAVE an English speaking country. (New Zealand is the ONLY all-English speaking country in our Top 7, with Costa Rica in second place for most English speaking.)
- The pros listed above rock your boat.
- Racial tensions concerns you. You want to live in a near-all white society.
- You personally went there, compared it to at least two other Top 7 Safe Havens, and liked it best for various personal reasons.